Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"I'm not weird, I just dont have their phone numbers.."

"Kenapa ko takde nombor telefon dia weh?"
"Errr.... I dont have many friends?"

Yeah, i know people (or some). But that doesnt mean I HAVE their numbers. Seriously.... I dont keep non-important stuff with me coz if i do, people gonna call me a hoarder.

"But, um... you know people. You chat with them and stuff. you;re socially bonding to people and strangers. Lots of smiling rainbows and happy unicorns"

"Well, yeah.. I'm a human and I'm perfectly normal. Besides, gossiping, laughing, bragging, bonding, being nice are just the kind of things that the society needs, like it or not, I'm part of the society and those stuff are obligatory.."

Like I said, I dont have many friends. In my mobile phone, I only have my nucleus family's numbers, my uncles' and aunts' numbers, 2 of my cousins numbers, 2 close friends' from primary school numbers (I should call them best friends since we still keep in touch with each other), 6 high school best friends' numbers, 5 roommates' numbers from university,

Let see, 2 from the room across the hall and 3 from block H in university, 4 of my former work place colleagues, my mentor, 4 from current work place colleagues (we dont count bosses' numbers, peeps), 5 chambering students, 10 classmates' from university, Ateq's, and numbers' of people who matters.. Like Bar Council, Bar Committee and Celcom Customer Care..

"Tapi, ko pun save number people yang matters kat ko dengan number yang salah.... Mummy, Fit, Kakak, Aya, Tehah..."

"SHUT UP, AZWA! SHUT THE FOKK UP! SHUT UP BEFORE I SHOVE YOUR MOUTH IN YOUR BOOM BOOM"

No comments:

Post a Comment