Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

One Year Resolution (27 July 2010 - 27 July 2011)

Year resolution does not mean you have to consider during new year je kan.. I made up my mind to finally list myself to several things that need to be done starting 27 July 2010 - 27 July 2011. Wiwit, macam nak apply grant.


#1: Have saving worth of my 2months of salary

Its been one year and three months since i started work. Unfortunately, my saving (yang wajib simpan) always tak de... "pooff" tiba-tiba dah susut duit. Its too embarrassing for me for not having any saving untuk diri sendiri. By having this saving, the least is aku akan rasa kaya sket.. correction: berduit.



Bila aku kira2, macam RM500 je aku nak kena simpan sebulan.. hmmm


#2: Travel to other countries at least one country a year.

Dengan adanya Airasia, now everyone can fly. And dengan bekerjanya aku kat NGO, i have the opportunity to travel tanpa berbelanja untuk flight dan accommodation...ekekek. I've been to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Jakarta and will be in Bali next week.


I really look forward to go to the Philippines, since I have Roslyn and Yang (pinays beauties I've met during my dtp training). I really want to be in Mindanao in particular. Coz I heard its pretty there.



surigao city, mindanao


maravu, fiji


This is actually my whole lifetime punya resolution. Even bila aku ada anak nanti pun aku nak berjalan – jalanan melihat dunia begini. And kita start negara ASEAN yang tak payah visa. Sebab if kena ada visa, satu2nya yang akan menjadi isu utama adalah: Height Issue.


#3:Spent more time with family

Abah always call and ask when me wanna go back. Used to balik once a month, but since Damia dah takde, aku tak balik sehinggga being ordered my mom. And I kept telling myself that I needed to be around them more often.. *sigh* me have to start to do it!


buat gambar gini, retro kan..


if this is my family, and I am Alice, perghh.....


#4: Lose 12 kg in one year

This is like every year's resolution for fat people...hehehe. But this time around, I'm a bit equipped. I have the menus and the gym trainer... wish me luck! (and i want to be at BMI - overweight not normal)




#5: Buy myself a netbook and a digital camera

These two are like the most wanted stuff yang aku perlukan sekarang! I need a small lappie which can connect me to the internet wherever I go. And the digital camera is to replace the one got stolen. Arrghhhh..masih tension dengan pencuri... oh, azwa, ikhlaskan hati ye, ikhlaskan hati


DELL mini inspiron 10


nikon ss220


#6: Learn to scuba dive

Berlagak gila babi punya impian kan? Yes, i want to try to scuba. I have promised my friends at work to go to Sipadan in December 2011. So, kena belajar!



#7: Beli rantai emas SATTUU!

Tahun lepas aku main kutu, tapi aku pun hairan tetiba je dah pooff. mana pergi pun aku tatau. So, this time around aku nak simpan lagi, mengkutukan lagi untuk beli satu rantai emas untuk diri sendiri. Damia dulu pun ada satu set i tell you.


#8: Own KDH 1902

I don’t have the money like Siti Nurhaliza that can bid KCT at RM40K, tapi aku akan definitely bid for this plat number. 1902 is Damia's birthdate.. and KDH sot-fom KEDAH la dey...


#9: Bangun pukul 6.30 pagi tiap-tiap hari

Ye, subuh aku super gajah. Malu gile. Bak cakap tok " berDOSSA" (sila emphasizekan DOSS itu). Aku kena cuba bangun awal. BANGUN!!!


#10: Keep a pet

Last time, when I was in UIA, i had two tortoise(s).. Jebat and Teja. One died, and another one ran away. So, this time aku nak ada pet yang nak mengendeng kat aku and tak lari punya. ehehe. I guess fish would be more senang kot...

#11: Have and ACTUALLY PAY FOR DINNERS AND KAROK TIME with Encik Marzuki sekeluarga

I owe a lot to Papa, Mummy, Kak Wiznie, Aya, Ayiq and Iwan. I know that Tuhan will definitely balas diorang dengan pahala yang sangat banyak dan berganda, so, at least ini lah yang aku boleh buat for them.


#12: Belajar berhemah

Do you know that even though I am cool, I am a shy person inside? bwahahaha. ok, we stop there.



Ada satu lagi yang aku nak letak, tapi, orang takkan faham kot masalah aku yang satu ni. #13


Izit achievable? Of course. Aku cuma perlu mulakan langkah pertama and never look back. ERkk?


Reminder kepada diri sendiri:

  • Month 4: 1st quarterly report
  • Month 8: 2nd quarterly report
  • Month 12: Final report and financial report

Sila ingatkan saya. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment